Remember: if is not listed here, it's not from us.
The stablecoins issued by the FxDAO protocol are classic Stellar assets, this means they have a classic account issuer just like all classic assets (USDC, AQUA, etc). It's done this way so all legacy wallets support our assets by default, we don't see any major reason why we should use native Soroban contracts for the Assets.
Addresses (contracts, issuers, treasury, etc) are the same on all networks:
- Stablecoins issuer: GBBTSBSV55VUI6KQ32JARRR65HV7AJNOEZR7P5HLNT2EZIXHVDPDA5JW
- Treasury account: GAZ2HX5VEB5WUC7IDVKZYO3LZMANVEKEFZTLPOXA7LLZMVNJ4LU6MWKU
- Admin account: GA47KLJ7QIEK7R4IOMBINAJC7QFU7LSKFTQXIUOYJY4T5PNZSW676A3V
- Oracle account: GDDBLDLY7UOUUD2FI22TNYXFRJ4HPMXOGFWSEQNSZT6AKIQYVD42HKXF
- Protocol manager account: GAWUT7EAYJUPJZSWORM5XB5RAYIGMC62QQRVLNM4VJFWDUIL35SMTEYH
- FXG contracts: CB4WLX4IP2MWAT2ITRRO7I5YM743NILBBOWMUIVWYSLWWASZVRGB5YD3
- USDx contracts: CA2QJKOZF6WE3C45FCYDWB45337BKENLUU4EREWWXRIMHKWJSH6EEWVO
- EURx contracts: CBA2S6NROG4PN36FSFZTWGD4JVQDCUYBMCW2H4J64JCGH7ZSQYTAIZ54
- Vaults contract: CCDBHMBD4RF5PRTJSO3SUI42KFC72C7XVDCPEL5UY532JBXAMHM4KOQ3
- USDx Safety Pool: CC42HNGY5CMGQPJNOBG52Q7EQTMIFAZ4KIV3TV36FIKD7JUYXJAK5BPW
- EURx Safety Pool: CBLSS4XDPZRZVTYYF2B6GC2TH5UJ6BAR74S6ARHPLZ4BVIPLCOMSMZTZ
- USDx Stable Liquidity Pool: CCJSSMAFJQJH3NV7VMR4TPQC3TQKEQVEMU2BUUR7F7752U3I6J4VVBVX
There are some accounts that will change once we are at phase 3 of the protocol, at that point the
treasury accounts will get merged into the governance contract once the governance for the protocol is unlocked.
The oracle account should be changed once there are oracles on the network, for now is the only one that can update the currency rate on the Vaults contract.